Thursday, September 16, 2010

WoW

So, it's been a while since I've posted. I have had soo much to do!!
Wedding planning is coming along quite well. We have had a couple rocks in our way, but we're moving past them the best way we can.
Our jobs are going swell, it's so nice to try and save money now instead of living paycheck to paycheck. literally.
And we're doing quite well ourselves. We started p90x this week and it's looking like it could be a good outcome because we love every hard min of it!
I am getting quite irritated with other aspects of our lives though. You can def tell the people that care the most about you, which is saddening when you find out it wasn't who you thought it was. :( I'll be honest. Some things fell through and I feel horrible about it, but to not get support when you need it sucks. And by the way, if you are reading this, yes, this is about you.
I am getting so excited for the wedding! I can't wait to see everyone, and I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams :)..The days seem to be going faster and are getting more stressful, but in the end it'll all be worth it, or at least that's what I have been told.
Anyway, we're almost done with our slideshow for dinner, we just have to add music, and I will warn you! It's gonna be long, but not boring (I hope)..

Anyway, I have to get ready for class, yep work and school, and wedding planning!, so hope whoever is reading this enjoyed!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment