Thursday, November 11, 2010

2 More Days!

Well, right now, I am sitting at home in my pjs, excited because today is only Thursday, and I have the day off :) why?? For my wedding that is in only 2 more days! HOLY SMOKES! where did the time go??!!
The wedding is in two days, and I keep checking facebook and seeing all the people commenting about being on there way into town...it's crazy! I cannot believe that I am getting married in 2 days! We're getting there with our todo list..it is getting shorter. I have had a couple crying spells, and you know what, I think I needed em. I think I needed to cry to relieve the stress I have been holding in for quite a while now. Things will come together and it will be perfect to me, flaws and all :). I am so excited, I honestly haven't been able to sleep much the past couple days!
Tomorrow night is our rehearsal and dinner. I can't wait to have everyone come together! It will be nice. Saturday is the wedding and I am so excited! I will be Mrs. Michalski at the end of it all! EEEKKKK! This has been a long road, but it continues...it never really ends.. It's full of twists and turns, that I plan on checking out with my husband!
After the wedding is over, I think I will post all my tricks and cheats :) Just keep checking back!

Love you all, and I can't believe after 9 months, it's almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment