Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Holy Moly...time flies when you're having fun!

Well, it's been about a month since I last posted.. So much has gone on though! HOLY SMOKES!!
1st..about me...I have had the hida scan, an upper endoscopy, a CT and FINALLY gallbladder surgery (as of yesterday!)...I feel so much better despite being EXTREMELY sore. So time will tell I suppose. I am to be on a low fat diet, so I'm actually hoping that this will help me lose some of that stubborn weight.
Also, I have found a new addiction...Pinterest..ugh lol..I have soo many craft ideas and so little time !!!
For example:::::::: a few of my pinterest projects..not to mention all of the recipes I have tried :)
  

Now about the hubs, he lost his job at the end of January and that hit us pretty hard. He has yet to receive his last check which screwed us over pretty hard. He applied for unemployment and they screwed him over too. BUT he had a final interview today and GOT THE JOB!! and he'll be making a dollar more than he was before and better hours too!! :) YAY!!!! Now if I could just get my callback for a job that I applied for, we'd be golden :)






As for our little one..she is now 3 months old!!


She has tried cereal, peas, and sweet potatoes...she doesn't really like the sweet potatoes, but at least she's tried them :)
She is doing so well and growing so fast!!!



And finally, here's a sneak peak of Madd's 3 month pics


First olan mills::



And then by BG Photography::



Some Random photos :)



Anyway, that's about it for today...so everyone Have a safe and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment