Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This Week.

This week I think I have done very well with my eating habits. I have realized that counting calories does NOT mean you can't have good yummy food or that you can't eat out. I have just realized if I want to eat out or eat certain things, make sure I realize before I eat it, what it contains calorie wise. It makes me aware and I ask myself if it's worth putting that many calories into my body. I am doing well with walking at LEAST 3 times a week. I want to more, but it's soo hard to find time. My total loss at this point is 4 pounds. Seems small to some, but 4 in 2 weeks, is 8 in a month.  :) it all adds up!!
I talked to my doctor today at my appointment. She said that I am def on the right track. Just to eat more yogurt....lol...but my plan to lose weight has been authorized by my doctor :) YAY I am doing something right!!
LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment