Well, I have another round of testing coming up on Tuesday. I am honestly quite tired of the needle sticks, but I am pretty sure this is just the beginning. Found out today that my issue could possibly be fatty liver disease. Not good. But not the worst. Tuesday's tests will rule out another thing to prove it is this. What does this mean? It means low fat diet at age 23. No soda, alcohol, certain meds, fast food, fried food, greasy food. More fruits, veggies, whole grains etc. Good thing I was already doing a lifestyle change, cuz I HAVE to lose weight, or else...or else, who knows what could happen. I just pray that my friends and family are supportive during this time and that they help me, as I know I am going to need it.
Also, we stopped taking birth control about a month ago to let God do his thing. It is possible that the birth control was raising my liver enzymes in the first place but it's hard to say. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly because we would like to let nature take it's course, but we don't want to do that until we know I am healthy enough to do so. With that being said..
Keep praying, whoever is out there reading this.
No comments:
Post a Comment