Monday, February 7, 2011

Tomorrow....

Well tomorrow I hear the results from my latest blood test. Am I nervous? Not really about that, but I am nervous about going to the doctor and asking my questions. But it will be nice to get answers. In other news, I am still at the same weight, but I am a day away from my girly time. So I will account the no loss to that. We'll see how this next week goes.
This Saturday we're going bowling for Bill's birthday. that should be fun. :)
Also to throw this out there, I ABSOLUTELY have fallen in LOVE with scrapbooking!! I had so much fun building my wedding scrapbook that it seriously depresses me that it's done lol :)
Oh well, I'll just have to find another reason to build another one. :)
Anyway, I will update tomorrow after the dr appt.
Wish me luck!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment