So here's the scoop on what's being going on :)
I had my ultrasound on Friday the 11th. NOT FUN ! She pushed and pushed on my liver, kidneys, spleen, and gallbladder. AUGH!
Friday evening, I went in to get a hair cut and color. I wanted different. BIG DIFFERENT. She added highlights and changed the underneath to a more reddish color. She cut it all short and cute. AND she helped me change my part. I LOVE IT :)
It's the start to a new me!!
Right now, I have lost 13 pounds since I started. I am going to start changing up my routine a little to help boost my metabolism. Our plan is this...Monday-Break, Tuesday-Swimming in the am, walking in the eveing, Wednesday-Walking and ZUMBA (my new love <3), Thursday-Break, Friday-Swimming laps, Sat-Walking and Zumba, Sunday-Swimming laps.
I hope that this helps!
We found out Monday that my ultrasound came back fine, so the pain is probably due to fatty liver. With that being said, my plan is to keep using MFP..and keep counting and watching calories. It's getting so much easier! I feel like I can do this. I don't feel deprived or feel like I am doing too much right now.
Bill really wants to try having kids now. I am so scared. Not worried financially or that I can't do it. Cuz we can. We have support. It's just that all growing up, you hear don't get pregnant...and now.? I want to. I really do. I just feel like maybe I am not ready. I know I am cuz I want it, but I don't know why I feel so anxious. Maybe it's because I am trying so hard to lose weight and by getting pregnant I feel like I'll be right back where I started, even though Bill says he will be helping to make sure that doesn't happen. I can continue walking and pry doing some swimming, and definitely eating right.
So anyway, that's our life right now.Still trying to be healthy and doing a MUCH better job. Bill has lost about 11 pounds as well! So between the two of us we have lost almost 25 pounds in almost 2 months! That's fantastic for us!
Keep thinking about us and our journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment