So I have been joining in on some of the threads I have found on MFP. It is so motivating to see others going thru exactly what I am. I love all the ideas and support that I getting for using MFP. One idea that I will be walking away with is that when I go to restaurants, when I get full, dump my drink on the food or dessert so I stop picking!! I think this will really help me!!
I can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow. I didn't go last night cuz I was NOT feeling good and I felt so blah today. And today, I am doing dinner at my place with a couple friends I haven't seen in forever, and I had to work all day, so I am not going to make it today either...augh! I am going to try for an hour cardio tomorrow, we'll see how that goes. I am so disappointed that I have work 7a-11a tomorrow so I can't go to zumba. Wish me luck with this cardio make up day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment