Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4 Months and Counting!

Holy moly! 4 Months left!! We have so much to do still and it's getting harder to not do wedding stuff lol..I think the thing I am worried about more than anything is how were going to pay for the catering. When I start my new job (July 26), we're planning on making payments towards it. We have so many bills augh! Plus we're trying to do something great for my parents this year for their 25th anniversary. It'll all come together. It always does. 
Last night we bought the stuff to make our card box. I cannot wait to finish it :) that will probably be a task for this weekend. It seems like everything is sorta falling into place. I can't believe we are 4 months away. 

When I start my new job, I have some goals for me and Bill. We're going to start making sure to make healthy dinners to eat together (cannot wait ! First time in 2 years!) We are going to take classes at the ymca and start working out regularly. We are going to walk more and swim more. We are going to eat out less. And hopefully by the wedding, we are both healthy and in shape :) 
Anyway, that's it for now..
Thanks for reading, if there is someone out there reading
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment