Monday, July 19, 2010

This week is gonna be BUUUSSSY!

This week is going to be so busy for me. Today I actually went and worked out for the first time in a while. It felt amazing :)! I am going to try and do that more often seeings as we only have a little less than four months.
Tomorrow is my dentist appointment. Wednesday is my last day at my current job. I have mixed emotions about that. I will def miss my guys but like I said before, it's time to move on. Thursday, my mom and I are going to do hair trial runs and I have my first dress fitting. I am super excited to do it all in the same day cuz I will get to see how the finished product will look :) YAY!

This weekend we have a wedding and a going away party for Bill's cousin. Super nervous about that cuz I know I will miss him :(.

I can't wait to get on track with the new job so we can start paying off wedding debt. We still have the dj, the videographer, and the caterer. Augh. It's gonna take some serious work to not spend extra money but I know we can do it. It's amazing how much work you put into one day. Not saying it's not worth it, but, it IS one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment