I sorta wish that wedding planning was easier. Just when you think you have a grasp on things, more things keep popping up! AUGH! lol
BUT...I just got confirmation that as of tomorrow all of my BM's will have ordered their dresses. They want to get together for a girls day to try and figure out bachelorette and bridal shower stuff.
I have my invitation list and now I just need to print them on labels. I need to finish the gm gifts. We need to pay for catering, dj, and videographer. We need to buy the odds and ends (which by the way, the list keeps getting longer!)
I am soo excited for Thursday for my first dress fitting and my trial hair run. I am also doing makeup to make sure it will agree with my skin. I am so excited yet, I sooo wish there was more time! AUGH! lol
Anyway, that's all that's on my mind right now ..
No comments:
Post a Comment